Thursday, August 29, 2024

Today is a good day for a change.

It's about 7:53 in the morning, and I'm sitting at the kitchen table of our tiny home in Port Hope, Michigan. My cat is curled up in a cute little ball to my right, and down the hall I can hear my wife and son waking up, laughing about something. 

I don't have a lot of time to begin this, but I want something different from today. I have a lot of good things going for me, and I'm going to relax a little bit. Maybe now I can find the source of that voice that has been whispering to me.

Familiar.

Cat spirit. Goddess.

Maybe I just needed to stretch. I feel strong again. I'm onto something.

Coffee machine gurgles behind me, and the world is just about to get started. Oh, how I do deeply value these mornings. What's the secret to having more mornings like this?

I really don't think anybody reads this anymore. Can I start being honest? That would be greeeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment