Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Duygu

Hello blog,

It's a Tuesday in late August. My son is away at his grandmother's house and my wife is somewhere doing something. I'm here. I'm in a weird way. Too much live resin today, maybe. I'm not myself. Sometimes writing helps.

I want to escape from social media. There was a time about fifteen years ago when I dropped my phone in the water, and suddenly I was free from the very basic burden of text messages. Now look. It's insane how much time I spend doing bullshit on my phone. 

I need something. I get excited about stuff for a little while and put my all into it. Then it kind of fizzles away and I go back to soul searching. I'm always soul searching. What does that mean anyway? Are we looking for souls or searching from within our souls? 

I'm just trying to see some beautiful things.

Maybe I've been spoiled.

Does anybody still read this? I'd imagine one or two travel friends are still lingering around out there also hiding from social media. What keeps you going? Are you still wandering around the world like you were when I met you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment