Saturday, August 31, 2024

10:35 PM, the rocking chair in the living room at our place in Port Hope. I think a cosmic challenge somewhere has been accepted. I'm probably going through something. 

Earlier I heard an old man in a video say, "if you live in the past, you'll be depressed. If you live in the future, you'll have anxiety. If you live in the present, you'll be at peace." 

I guess so. I mean, I have been living in the past an awful lot lately. I've been pretty depressed about it too. And, I've been asking, "what's next?". Maybe that's causing me anxiety, living in the future and all. 

Hmm.. right? It's a head scratcher to ponder what a happy person should do to move forward, or at least live more in the present. There was a time when I was satisfied with such anxiety.


No comments:

Post a Comment