Sunday, December 18, 2022

Boys' Weekend

 Hey dude, (you're sitting right next to me watching cartoons!)

It was just the boys this weekend. Mommy was in New Orleans, so you and I were home alone. It was so much fun! We stayed up late and inlet you have pepperonis and French fries for dinner. We played with Hot Wheels and I took you to get some new toys. You wanted nothing to do with these burritos from Taco Bell. I guess you and me are all the beefy burritos you need :D

I love you dude. These are my favorite days, spending my time watching you play and learn. You're so kind to other children too. I'm so proud of you for that. I even watched you help a little girl cross the bridge at the playground one time earlier this summer. 

Back to dinosaurs and volcanos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment