Thursday, November 16, 2023

My son has started asking why, and he is doing so much more frequently than he ever has before. It's funny because lately I have been too.

Its kind of strange how one day we suddenly pop into existence in a society that has already been formed on a planet we cannot comprehend. 

As a parent, I've come to realize that we have only a limited time of our youth to search for these answers before having kids of our own. Truthfully, however, I thought I'd have more answers by now, but I'm nowhere closer than I was when I began asking questions of my own.

I have no idea why we are here, I don't really care either. Being here on this planet with my son is the most real thing I've ever felt, and I've finally realized that this isn't just a dream anymore. I have a job to do, and I plan to do it well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment