Saturday, December 27, 2025
12/27/2025
Awake and caffeinated. Already been to the gym. Back home and everyone is still asleep. Erykah Badu plays softly from my phone next to me. My cat chews on the side of my laptop. Winter boredom; I have a hard time relaxing. Short hair sucks. I need a new tattoo. I'm happy that I'm drawing again. Everything is interesting and important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Salem
I opened my computer and thought about doing some work. I also though about playing some video games to pass the time, but this trip I'm...
-
Life. Love. Stress. Setbacks. Anxiety. Silence. Time. Idealism. Realism. Depression. Serotonin. Unwarranted happiness. Caffeinated energy. ...
-
i have been in madagascar for almost a month now and i think that i have experienced just about every emotion that is possible for a human ...
-
The tune of a blues guitarist from Niger plays on repeat all day and i tap in through a long headphone cable through my shirt connecting ea...
No comments:
Post a Comment