Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Mozart

I'm learning Rondo alla Turca on guitar. It's rattling my brain in such a good way. Certainly I needed something like this, especially after looking back on that previous post. I get so nervous sometimes, and I know I'm good at keeping my nerves a secret. That doesn't mean I'm not feeling nervous. I feel fine now. Fine, but my brains are scrambled from Mozart.

Dad is getting a little better. I actually like watching after him more than I thought I would. A few days ago I shaved his face and it was a really special moment, probably for both of us. It has me thinking so much about this chain between my father and my son, and how I am somehow put in between two very strong forces in my life. I guess that's just life, being pulled and pushed from vastly different but equally important forces in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment