Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Lower Light

Damn. I got it too. 

We're all going a little nuts, and we haven't left the house in a while. I got a bit upset with Salem because he wouldn't eat his food, so I stopped his cartoons and made him go for his nap earlier than normal. Then I laid down on the couch and felt like an asshole for a while, especially considering the conflicts we are likely to have in the future. I think I did it right, but parenting is hard. My family has a sugar problem, and I don't want my son to think he can live off of chocolate and sweets. 

Look at me.

Listen to the stuff I talk about now in my blog as it reaches its 18th year. 

I love it. 

Am I doing a good job at this parenting thing? I sure think so. I hope so. 

My head feels stuffed with wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment